[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ArtistBook International Fair
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: ArtistBook International Fair
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:29:25 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199710291410.JAA01050@mx2.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199710301628.IAA17410@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
is this $25 something that can be "paid at the door" so to speak?
>The 4th ArtistBook International Fair will be held in NYC from the 7th-9th
>I will be there at the Colophon Page booth, and look forward to seeing many
>of my friends from Book_Arts-L at the Drawing Center, #35 Wooster St. Most
>certainly I'll be at the opening on Thursday the 6th from 5-8 (there is an
>admission of $25 which I am told will benefit a fine print organization).
>If you wish to see me at some other time, please e-mail for an appointment.
>Hours 11-7 / Fri-Sun.
>I plan to have examples with me of all the books in my catalog, which you
>can view at: http://minsky.com/books.htm or http://colophon.com/minsky