Re: New Letterpress FAQ

Thank you for the forthcoming mention.  My subscription request is
in the mail (if you haven't already got it).

The last three issues of what are free?  Whatever they are, can
you send them to me?  My address is: PO Box 413, Bowling Green
Station, NY, NY 10274-0413.

I'll send you $3 for a Survivors' Kit -- sounds interesting.
I can mention that as a resource in the FAQ once I know what's
in it.

Finally, thanks about the series/style clarification -- I've
corrected the FAQ accordingly.

Regards,

        David.