Re: Marbling

Galen Berry, one of the country's finest marblers in here in Portland, Oregon
this weekend to teach his popular Beginning and Intermediate Paper and Fabric
Marbling class.

Saturday, 11-4, Friendly House Community Center, NW 26th & Thurman, $65.00
Beginning Class

Sunday, 11-4, Friendly House Community Center, NW 26th & Thurman, $65.00
Intermediate Class

The fee includes all supplies needed for the class.   Walkins are welcome.
Bring an old towel, bring pen and paper to take notes, bring a lunch, and wear
old clothes.

Galen has a complete line of marbling supplies to purchase after class.    He
is one of the main suppliers to art stores of marbling products, ie, combs,
rakes, marbling gall, broomstraw, etc.  Galen has written a 12 page
illustrated pamphlet "The Art of Paper Marbling".

Please visit his web page at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling";>
http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling</A>

Thanks,