Q: SanFrancisco Book Arts

Here's a coincidence. I will be travelling back through San Francisco to
New Zealand late November, at the tail-end of a business trip to Comdex97,
and like Jeff (below) I had also made a note of the 25th Anniversary
Exhibit, hoping to find time to visit. A few weeks ago there was also a
useful discussion on places to buy Japanese paper in SF, and I had noted
these addresses as well.

If anyone has other 'must-see' places in SF for book arts afficionados,
please copy me with the info.

Best regards,... Chris

>Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:25:20 -0500
>Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting"
>              <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Jeff Morris <morris@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:      Q: SanFrancisco Book Arts
>To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>I will be visiting San Francisco in mid November and would like to
>get suggestions on places to visit concerning book arts.  I did get
>the Bookbinders of California 25th Anniversary Exhibit announcement
>but seem to remember mention of other exhibits/stores.  Any suggestions
>would be appreciated.
>
>Jeff
>--
>Jeffrey D. Morris, Ph.D.
>Eastman Kodak Co.
>Rochester, NY 14652
>morris@xxxxxxxxx

Chris Lipscombe "cool tools for hot marketers"
red@xxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 025-732 912