Re: Binders tools

At 12:29 PM 11/1/97 -0500, Paul Gough wrote:
>I got several wooden handled (like old police billyclub's) with brass =
>wheels on
>the end. I can surmise the patterns on these wheels are transferred
>to binding materials. How is this done?=20

I don't have the answer to your question, but I couldn't help smiling when
I read it because I recently read the science fiction book Rendezvous with
Rama, and your descriptions sound just like their descriptions of alien
equipment whose use they couldn't fathom!

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: (tholman@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.clark.net/pub/tholman/shireen/index.htm