[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Type Speciman Books
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Type Speciman Books
- From: Baddoll <mhshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:10:53 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199711042309.SAA03022@iris.iupui.edu>
- Message-id: <199711050020.QAA16256@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I just purchased a 1934 type specimen book by "Barnhart Brothers and
Spindler". I love it! Are these specimen books difficult to come by?
What kind of prices can I expect to pay?
..."Can you come out to play?"...