Working in Spain

I have had conversations with an able master's student in English
literature here at the University of Virginia about the possibility of his
working in the book industry in Argentina or Spain for a couple of years.
The student is in his mid-20s, has good Spanish, and a very strong
scientific background (he majored in physics as an undergraduate and has
good computer skills, as well as experience in proofreading).
        Unfortunately, I have no contacts in either the Argintine or Spanish book
industry. Can any Book Arts-L subscriber offer me any advice about the
possibilities of working in the book trade in these countries, for me to
forward to the student?
        Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxx