[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Speaking Digital
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 11:27:11 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199711071217.HAA11619@mx1.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199711071626.IAA15136@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I got this in the mail. I thought some people, if in the NY area, might
want to attend.
Media, Theory, and Practice
An evening focusing on how digital technology has altered many of our
basic assumptions about the making of art and its relationship with
communication, technology, media, exhibition, and distribution processes.
Presentation and panel discussion
November 20, 1997
Guggenheim Museum, SoHo
(at Prince Street)
For reservations and furthe rinformation, call (212) 423-3587
There is no mention of a charge on the card, so it looks like it's free.