[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
academic book arts
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: academic book arts
- From: leil james alexander <leilx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:47:41 -0800
- In-reply-to: <199709301339.JAA03651@morse.concentric.net>
- Message-id: <199711110609.WAA19788@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
is there a list which is oriented towards academic book art questions or
theory related to artist's books?
During the dismal months, my life sparkled only when I made love with you.
As the firefly ignites and then goes out, ignites, goes out--one can follow
its flight by glimpses
in the dark night among the olive trees.
During the dismal months the soul sat shrunken and lifeless,
but the body took the straight path to you.
The night sky bellowed.
By stealth we milked the cosmos and survived.
by Tomas Transtromer
leilx@xxxxxxxxxxx leil james alexander