New on ABAA-booknet Web / Boston Book Fair

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx NOT THE LIST)

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

The Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair begins this Friday, Nov
14th.  For information, please visit the Boston Fair Web Site

http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/bostonfair/

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
>=20
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.
>=20
> BOSTON INTERNATIONAL ANTIQUARIAN BOOK FAIR (11/10/97)
>=20
>      We have established a special Web Site for the 21st Boston
>      International Antiquarian Book Fair, coming November 14-16, with
>      over 135 North American and European dealers. The web site,
>      www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/bostonfair/ offers current information
>      on the show along with a full Web directory of the participating
>      booksellers.
>=20
>=20
> JONATHAN A. HILL CATALOGUE (11/10/97)
>=20
>      Jonathan A. Hill =95 Bookseller of New York City, NY has a new
>      on-line list with 166 unusual items, CATALOGUE 1 1 1: Botany,
>      Horticulture, Agriculture, Vinticulture, Gardens.
>=20
> PETER STERN CATALOGUES (11/10/97)
>=20
>      Peter L. Stern & Co. -- Antiquarian Booksellers, of Boston, MA
>      offers three new lists,CATALOGUE 29, LIST 1097 and LIST 997, new
>      selections of American and English Literature, Signed and
>      Inscribed Books, Detective Fiction, Arthur Conan Doyle & Sherlock
>      Holmes, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Miscellany
>=20
> DAVID O'NEAL CATALOGUE (11/10/97)
>=20
>      David L. O'Neal, Antiquarian Booksellers, of Boston, MA, has a
>      new on-line list, CATALOGUE 121N, offering 275 items of early
>      Americana.
>=20
> HERITAGE BOOK SHOP BOSTON CATALOGUE (11/10/97)
>=20
>      The Heritage Book Shop, Inc. of Los Angeles, CA is pleased to
>      announce the addition of their new 1997 Boston Antiquarian Book
>      Fair list to their Web Site.
>=20
> EDWARD LEFKOWICZ NAUTICAL CATALOGUE (11/10/97)
>=20
>      Edward J. Lefkowicz, Inc., of Providence, RI announces the
>      availability of Catalog 20,Two Hundred Rare Books, Manuscripts
>      and Charts Relating to the Sea & Its Islands, & to Nautical
>      Science, Including a fine selection of voyages to all parts of
>      the world, with many titles on the Pacific and polar regions, and
>      several on the Straits of Magellan.
>=20
> ANDREW CAHAN PHOTOGRAPHY CATALOGUE (11/10/97)
>=20
>      Andrew Cahan, of Chapel Hill, NC announces Catalogue 60:
>      Photography with over 500 items (History, Early Technical
>      Manuals, Monographs, Documentary, Essay & Criticism, Exhibition
>      Catalogues, Artist's Books, Early Photo-illustrated Books, Signed
>      & Limited Editions, Original Photos, A Very Rare Photo-Sculpture,
> [...]

--=20
=20
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004
  e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rmharris@xxxxxxxxx
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **