Re: academic book arts

To my knowledge no, but most of the "academics" teaching are on the list
and many subscribers are more than open to any theoretical discussions.

Peter

At 08:47 PM 11/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>is there a list which is oriented towards academic book art questions or
>theory related to artist's books?
>
>thanks
___
>leilx@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       leil james alexander
>

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx