Re: American Print Alliance

At 08:45 PM 11/11/97 -0800, you wrote:

>I am female, first of all, and leil will do! anyway, what I found
>unreadable about it was the background. the type blended so well into the
>background that I couldn't make out the letters of it. and I am sure I
>looked at the right site--it said American Print Alliance in the only
>readable type (to me) on the page! the background was peach with what
>appeared to me to be a stylized simulation of newspaper colums--black wavy
>lines representing type--over which the information was.

You might need to adjust your monitor in some way. When I recently got a
new computer, I discovered that I had to experiment with the colour
adjustments before I was able to get web pages to look right - some of them
looked like jigsaw puzzles whose pieces had been put together in the wrong
way. Anyway, on my screen, the Print Alliance's page is black, completely
legible text on a plain white background.

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: tholman@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.clark.net/pub/tholman/shireen/index.htm