[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: polymer clay covers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: polymer clay covers
- From: Dig That Crazy Accordion <suebob@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:44:46 PST
- In-reply-to: <199711102225.OAA20757@mail.sb.net>
- Message-id: <199711121737.JAA19056@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thanks for the info! I saw your book cover. It looked great, but
I wish i could see it in person - I would love to know how you
put it together - any technical info you'd care to share, I would greatly
thanks again, I've bookmarked your site!
I work with paper clay too, but not the stuff you get at the store - I =
have no idea what that is made of. My paper clay is just that, paper pul=
p mixed with ceramic casting clay. It's extremely versatile, but I have =
not had a studio since getting out of school so my work with that has bee=
anyway, thanks for the info, have a good day.
>It's called "Song of Singing"
>experimenting with something called "Paperclay"
Hey! Send me a photo, drawing, or whatever of a treehouse!
PO Box 80045 Goleta CA 93118