From:   The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting on behalf of
postoids@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:   Thursday, November 13, 1997 16:55 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Sam: Source for Paper circles

At 10:25 AM 11/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>H'lo, folks--
>
>Anybody got a source for plain, non-adhesive paper circles? Diameter not
>critical but in the 2" range.
>Thanks,
>Sam Lanham
-----------------------------

You can get 2-1/4" paper circles through the Dick Blick catalog. :)
Request a free catalog at their website:
http://www.dickblick.com

Sheryl Davis aka Postoid Artist
NEW Rubberstamper's Postoid Sticker Now available:
#113-Stamp Something Meow!
Bright Crayons, Decorative Scissors and Rubberstamps
frame this little kitty stating his stampin' attitude.
$5.55 per set of 30 stickers, pre-cut and packaged in
a wee book, perfect for gift-giving!