Re: No More Re: Harmatan, now Colophon

If you (as a collective group) go to the Book Art Web, You'll find an
extensive set of linked resources, among them in the "Related Sites, Zines,
and Suppliers" section of the "Links" page a link to a listing of suppliers
which contains the information you (as a collective group) are looking for.
Thank you Dolores for supplying the new address. I've let the maintainer of
the "supplier" listing know of the change.

While you're there, browse around. There are some great sites out there.

I've also created a form on the page to search the archive of The List. The
FAQ for The List has it's own page which gives information on setting
options, getting on, off...

The URL for all this is: <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

Peter

At 06:50 PM 11/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to those who replied, I've now heard from Harmatan directly, seems my
>messages wandered around in the ether awhile befor getting to them.
>
>Now, does anyone have a current address/phone/fax for Colophon in Washington?
> I teach binding and am revising my woefully outdated list of suppliers. When
>I call te number I have for Colophon, I get someone's fax machine. Thanks!
>
>-Melissa Jay Craig
>

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx