Re: Colophon Info

Hi, Georgia,

I have heard also from an art store in Olympia that Don is not teaching
marbling anymore, however, if you want to learn to marble, Galen Berry will
be teaching his popular Beginning and Intermediate Paper and Fabric Marbling
classes in the spring.

I am his workshop coordinator, and I will be scheduling one in the Olympia
area, as well as other areas in Washington and Oregon.   If you would like to
be on my mailing list, please let me know.

Please feel free to visit Galen's web page at:  <A HREF="http://members.aol.co
m/marbling/marbling">http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling</A>

You can e-mail me at: <A HREF="Stoffees@xxxxxxx">Stoffees@xxxxxxx</A>

Thanks,