[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Colophon Info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Colophon Info
- From: Don Guyot <colophon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 09:12:27 PST
- Message-id: <199711151703.JAA16922@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It is true that I am no longer owner of Colophon Book Arts Supply.
It is true that I shall continue to as a technical advisor to it new Owner,
Nancy Altus Morains, who, in her own right is a proficient marbler, having
trained over a period of serveral years by Eileen Canning, one of the best
my own students.
It is not true that I will no longer teach marbling to serious students.
If you wish
information about such opportunities to study the craft with me, let me
Galen Barry's popular workshop is a good introduction to those who want to
learn whether they have the committment to become proficient paper
I recommend his workshop on that basis.
> > Don is no
> >longer owner, he will still be around in an advisory position.
> Yikes! Do you have any idea whether or not Mr. Guyot will still be
> Hoping I haven't waited too long to learn,