Re: Colophon Info

11.15.97

Georgia,

]Please advise whether you receive this message, and whether you have
gotten my email note to you.

You may also wish to see my announcement on the Book_Arts-L,

I am asking that you confirm this stuff because I am new to this space and
I am not certain that I am
doing things properly.  It is rather like shouting at a room full of deaf
children not to listen to what's being said.

Rather.....

Don Guyot
colophon@xxxxxxxxx