[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Colophon Info
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Colophon Info
- From: Don Guyot <colophon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 10:06:08 PST
- Message-id: <199711151747.JAA19544@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
]Please advise whether you receive this message, and whether you have
gotten my email note to you.
You may also wish to see my announcement on the Book_Arts-L,
I am asking that you confirm this stuff because I am new to this space and
I am not certain that I am
doing things properly. It is rather like shouting at a room full of deaf
children not to listen to what's being said.
> > Don is no
> >longer owner, he will still be around in an advisory position.
> Yikes! Do you have any idea whether or not Mr. Guyot will still be
> Hoping I haven't waited too long to learn,