Re: Would like some info...

----------
> From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Would like some info...
> Date: Saturday, November 15, 1997 2:33 AM

> ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01BCF0CF.9571F020
>
> Does anyone know where I can find info about the "crossed binding" shown
=
> on Monique Lallier's piece in the Guild of Book Workers exhibit site?
Claude Blaizot has available a book which is the catalogue of an exhibition
held in 1996. It has photographs of many crossed bindings and detailed
instructions and diagrams. The exhibition was called "Plat dessus, plat
dessous". The instructions etc. are written in French and English. You can
contact Claude Blaizot via his internet site at
http://www.franceantiq.fr/slam/blaizot/default.htm

Email

blaizot@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I can't help with your other question, and I can't seem to stop this
from typing as though it is a web address but I'm sure you can tell it
isn't.
Gail Stiffe
     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /
                         /
 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.Geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6092