[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookarts/small presses
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bookarts/small presses
- From: "Charles D. Jones" <cjones@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:06:57 -0500
- In-reply-to: <01IPYGKGTJ4W00249E@TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
- Message-id: <199711171705.JAA09636@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We are attempting to create a program here in the Art Department at Stephen
F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX. It will be part of the
If anyone has information about Small Presses and Book Arts Programs
associated with Universities I would appreciate receiving it off list. I
will the post the collated information.
1. Name of University?
2. Book Arts Program? Degree offered?
3. College or Department?
4. Is there a small Press? Name of Press?
5. How many titles are published per year.
6. How is it supported?
thanks, Charlie Jones
(We still have some Baskin ex. Catalogues for $15)