[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Flordia Adventures
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:22:34 -0800
- Message-id: <199711181806.KAA16760@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Good morning all: I have just finished a week from hell with my computer
which included loosing my hard drive and e-mail address book (please, no
comments about keeping hard copies - I swear, I've learned my lesson)
Before the crash, I asked for information on book arts in Florida and
received several kind responses - including one invitation for a beer,
which I'd love to accept.
If you responded to my initial inquiry, would you be so kind as to do so
Also, I've heard of a book arts collection at a University in Florida -
does anyone know specifics? I'd appreciate an e-mail address or phone
Travel begins November 22 - at least I'll be warmer than here in Alaska!
Thanks in advance.
North Bound Books