[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fiskars Fix
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fiskars Fix
- From: patriot@xxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:55:38 -0200
- In-reply-to: <199711191636.LAA30464@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-id: <199711191654.IAA18164@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 11:36 AM 11/19/1997 -0500, you wrote:
Thanks to whomever sent the following !! I called, they will send the
"fix" and all kinds of extra "goodies" besides. I just hope it solves the
problem !! Thanks again.
>As of September 1996:
>Call Jenean Edelburg @ Fiskars 1-800-950-0203 x 277 (in Wisconsin) and
>request the free spring washer and installation diagram for Fiskars Paper
>cutter model 9580-7797.
>This "design flaw" was supposed to be corrected in the newer (?) model!
>Fiskars also has a web site. I think it's www.fiskars.com.
David Adams in Maryland