Re: Spiral Binding

Why not just outsource at Kinko's or some place like that. They go a great
job with that sort of thing at a cost of $1 ~ $2. It won't take your time
and it's a tax deductible business expense...

Peter

>Does anyone present know of a place where spiral binding machines can be
>bought second hand or is interested in cutting us a deal (barter with
>electronic design work can be included in the package) with such a
>machine?

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx