Xerox transfers

The xerox transfers I have done have involved a special paper that I bought
at the fabric store in the quilting department.  You photocopy your image
using a color photocopier, whether it's a black and white image or a color
image, you need to use a color photocopier to get enough heat.  You put
that transfer paper in the xerox machine inplace of the plain paper.  Some
kinko's places will do this for you without much grief.
You then can transfer that image on to cloth by ironing it on.  It has tons
of possibilities - photographs, old letters etc.  The paper I've bought
came in a package of 5 sheets- 8.5"x11" and cost about $3.00 a sheet.

        Michelle