Re: Xerox transfer

Please do post the specifics of Xerox transfer. It's something I've always
wanted to try, despite the chemicals involved.

Peter

At 10:05 AM 11/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>A  Xerox  transfer is when one takes a fresh photocopy, puts it emulsion
>side down on another paper (or substrate that is absorbant) and then
>transfers it using any of three methods: by soaking the copy with a
>Chartpak P-O Blender marker, a chemical solvent or using heat and water. If
>anyone wants top know the specifics I can post them.

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx