[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Photocopy transfers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Photocopy transfers
- From: Richard Tannenbaum <RTbaum@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:15:59 -0500
- Message-id: <199711211625.IAA16010@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 97-11-21 10:31:55 EST, you write:
<< Another way to utilize photocopies: they can be heat transfered to
linoleum blocks, which can then be cut with whatever tools are =
to the line quality transfered.
What is the best method for transferring photocopies to linoleum blocks?