[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: colophon info
- From: Pat Baldwin <patbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 18:03:42 -0700
- Message-id: <199711212207.OAA14568@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I usually just put technical information in a colophon: type face and size,
paper, binding info, number of the edition... that stuff.
Other information can be included (only if you want to AND have the space)
in forematter or aftermatter. You can have a dedication page for the
'client' and the illustrator maybe. Information on the illustrations or text
might go into a foreword.