Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: It is worth it!]]

A reminder to all. Let's have none of this drivel on the list, especially
if it's not cleaned up. There are enough spams that try to get into the
list, we don't need to be generating our own.

Please try to stay on-topic (book arts, and I'm pretty broad in my
interpretation).

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx