Re: vellum discretion

Dorothy Africa writes:
>   I wouldn't want you to stop telling the truth about Rick's vellum and
>alum taw, but I point out to you that there is only so much of the stuff
>he can turn out.  DID YOU HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD???? (Sigh).

Dorothy - & the Wh. World:
Rick's presentation was a success, and people asked questions, drank coffee
and ate goodies till around 3 yesterday. If you missed this event, now is
the time to sigh because he's still got some skins left. If you plan ahead,
you can probably get them in a reasonable time for what you need.

His skill at making both parchment and alum-tawed has improved and his dyed
skins are even better than they were last year. I restrained myself from
buying everything, but it was tough. I'll just have to be reasonable in my
aquisition of skins from Rick. And I won't bother the list about this
anymore.

Nicholas

Nicholas G. Yeager 51 Warren St.#2 NY, NY 10007 212.346.9609
artifex@xxxxxxxxxxxx