[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet Chemical Transfers?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Inkjet Chemical Transfers?
- From: Mary Bookwalter <gmbookwa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:27:58 -0600
- Message-id: <199711240031.QAA26552@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Governors State University
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
on the subject on inkjet transfers, first i print the image on the film
recommended for the printer. i've had good success transfering to art
papers by wetting the paper as if for intaglio printing, blotting, then
placing the film image ion the paper and running it thru the intaglio
press. the iron on material canon makes for inkjet transfers works well
please excuse the poor typing, one arm in a cast.