Re: Germany

You must be going to a certain place from which you'll travel.  Where is
that?  I lived in Germany between 1963 and 1966 while my husband was
stationed there.  We were in (then) West Germany.  It is beautiful,
historical, and the people were wonderful!  Let me know where you are
going and I'll see if I can tell you more.

Barbara (StampBear)
bholl@xxxxxxxxxxx