[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet Chemical Transfers?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Inkjet Chemical Transfers?
- From: Elsa Wachs <efw@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:38:53 +0000
- Message-id: <199711241828.KAA11850@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Elsa Wachs Studios
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mary and Louise,
>the iron on material canon makes for inkjet transfers works
Yes, i use this method a great deal but have been looking for a
*more painterly* look to the transfer.
Can't wait to try this h2o method, It sounds like this is the answer.