[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
xerox transfer to fabric
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: xerox transfer to fabric
- From: Beth Priestley <bpturtle@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:25:31 -0600
- Message-id: <199711250119.RAA17622@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is a great book out called "Imagery on Fabric", by Jean Ray Laury
from C & T Publishing that goes into details about all the different types
of transfers onto fabric. I haven't had time to try them yet, but her
directions and examples are very clear. I think you can get it from Lark
Books or Chester Book Co. - unfortunately I don't have current catalogs
from either of them.
I am looking forward to trying them myself.
Painted Turtle Design