[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 20:34:29 -0600
- Message-id: <199711290216.SAA21142@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
WEre you interested in my perferator that you inquired about? And
yes, it does let you rip apart the sections just like a sheet of postage
stamps -- or, you can put slicer wheels on instead, and just cut the
pieces up in the first place.
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxx
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
Samurai is death -- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.