[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Digital Caslon
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Digital Caslon
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:32:35 GMT
- In-reply-to: <199711301713.MAA18213@mx1.tiac.net>
- Message-id: <199711301731.JAA22274@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
As a friendly word of warning:
Never on any sort of communication that could be seen by a large spectrum
of people, some of whom may be employees of digital type houses, or
copyright infringement officers of some kind, offer to send anyone a copy
of a font. You can find yourself in trouble.
Reply off-line next time, so as protect your own safety...because, after
all, what you are suggesting doing is against the law...at leas that is how
the type houses might see it.
>In a message dated 11/30/97 12:13:38 AM, you wrote:
>I have a copy of Caslon Open Face on my Mac. If we are compatible, I would be
>happy to send it to you as a file attachment online.