[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Perfing tool

Occasionally I come across a book that has been property
marked with a device that forms words in designs similar to
those made with embossing tools only with little
perforations.   Does anyone know what these tools are called
and whether anyone still makes them?   Thanks!

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]