[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: Millard Schumaker <schumake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:32:16 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199711290123.UAA11056@post.queensu.ca>
- Message-id: <199712030440.UAA18962@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a rotary cutter from <Boston> and it does not cut straight.
At 02:58 PM 28/11/1997 -0200, patriot@xxxxxxx wrote:
>At 05:32 AM 11/28/1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Was what you saw the Boston one ??
>Would love to hear of any other "tool" that could be purchased for
>>cutting paper and cardstock. I saw a neat cutter in Kinkos the other day
>>that *looked* like the Fiskar one, only bigger, and it Worked!
>> Candace in Lousyana
>David Adams in Maryland
Professor Millard Schumaker
Department of Religious Studies
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
613 545-6000 Ext. 4332