[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: patriot@xxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 04:46:26 -0200
- In-reply-to: <199712030443.XAA29866@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-id: <199712030945.BAA19728@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 11:32 PM 12/2/1997 -0500, you wrote:
I just got my kit of free "goodies" from Fiskar's, extra washers, an new
blade and a pack of cutting strips so when I get it up and tested, I'll
report back if it has made a difference !!
>I have a rotary cutter from <Boston> and it does not cut straight.
>At 02:58 PM 28/11/1997 -0200, patriot@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>At 05:32 AM 11/28/1997 -0600, you wrote:
>>Was what you saw the Boston one ??
>>Would love to hear of any other "tool" that could be purchased for
>>>cutting paper and cardstock. I saw a neat cutter in Kinkos the other day
>>>that *looked* like the Fiskar one, only bigger, and it Worked!
>>> Candace in Lousyana
>>David Adams in Maryland
>Professor Millard Schumaker
>Department of Religious Studies
>Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
>613 545-6000 Ext. 4332
David Adams in Maryland