[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Listserv Commands
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:50:25 -0500
- Message-id: <199712082050.MAA22442@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
a gentle request from the listowner, me. Please DO NOT send any commands,
ie subscribe, unsub, changing options... to
<book_arts-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Please send them to the
"listserver," a machine at <listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Full instructions
can be found in the FAQ at the URL below. You can even cut and paste so
there are no errors with syntax.
I will not be executing any commands unless there is a real reason to do
so, ie your address changed. If you are having problems I will be happy to
help. Please forward me a copy of the error message you received back and
any other information which may be helpful. There is little I can do
without real information.
Thank you for your cooperation.
>>> I love working in the library. There is <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax>315.443.9510