Typeholders for sale

If anyone is interested, I have 3 self centering typeholders made by W.O.
Hickock for sale. Two of them open 5" between the jaws, the third opens 6".
They are  in good used condition, except that they lack the small center
thumbscrew bracket. I called Hickock to see if perhaps they had the brackets,
but they are no longer making the typeholders. It was suggested that a
machinist could make the bracket up; I'll send a drawing if desired. Price is
$100 for each of the 5" typeholders, $120 for the 6". Please contact me off
the list at the address below.

Don Rash fine bookbinder
50 Burke St.
Plains, PA 18705
1-717-821-7050
email: DNRash@xxxxxxx
<There are monkey boys in the facility...>