[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Replying
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:20:01 -0500
- Message-id: <199712091320.FAA14526@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Folks, me again. Could we please direct these "me too" or "send me one too"
requests DIRECTLY to the individual for whom they are intended and not to
the whole list. Like wise, please don't send "right on" or "don't be a
pain" messages to the list or me. No need to clutter up bandwidth.
Thank you for your cooperation.
>>> I love working in the library. There is <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax>315.443.9510