Hewit's Web Site

Hello all,

Following numerous requests to put pictures of our non-leather items on to
our web site, we are pleased to announce that we have done just that!!

There are two ways of accessing the pictures:

1 - from our sundries catalogue by clicking on the 'camera' icons at
http://www.hewit.com/sundries.htm

2 - from our picture library at http://www.hewit.com/pic-lib.htm

So far we have added over 50 new images and intend to gradually build on
this number in the future.

For your information, the average size per image is 10kb, and they are best
viewed with your monitor set to 'High' 16-bit colour if at all possible.

best wishes,

David

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. (London)