[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: binding board
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: binding board
- From: The Shattenbergs <shattenb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:12:00 -0500
- Message-id: <199712181310.FAA21582@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>In the Library of Congress book on building boxes and
> cases, they say they use scrap pieces of rag mat board much of the time,
> gluing pieces together for thicker pieces when needed.
What Library of Congress Book?