[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: teflon folders
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: teflon folders
- From: Yehuda Miklaf <mfritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:39:39 +0200
- Message-id: <199712220647.WAA23312@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been told that dust from sanded teflon is dangerous if inhaled.
If you are sanding it, wear a mask.
Maybe someone who really knows can enlighten us further.