[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2nd Annual TypeBooks Survey
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: 2nd Annual TypeBooks Survey
- From: Delve Withrington <delve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:35:56 -0800
- Message-id: <199712230338.TAA22276@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Delve Media Arts
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would like to invite everyone here to participate in the TypeBooks
survey of recommended books. Some of you may remember the
first survey about a year ago when we launched. The results are
used to compile a top ten book list. The list is then posted at the
TypeBooks site ( http://www.delvemediarts.com/book-ndx.htm
for those who don't already know) for all to enjoy.
The top ten list for this year will be posted with our first anniversary
issue on February 6, 1998 at our new home (www.typebooks.org).
To participate in the survey reply to this message listing your favorite
book(s) about design, type, calligraphy & related subjects. Please in-
clude the author's name to avoid any possible confusion with another
book. Alternatively, you may respond by filling out the short survey
form at our current home (see previous paragraph for URL). Please
send all responses by February 1, 1998.
Thanks to everyone who has provided encouragement & helped keep
TypeBooks going this past year--we're getting better all the time.
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Type Books for the well-read typographer (2/6/98 www.typebooks.org)
Secure Your Ad Space Today - adinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Rate card available.