Re: base-64-decoded message's text

RE BINDINGS
Thanks Al for decoding the the piece I posted about binding etchings
into a bookformat.  It was not meant to be encoded, but as I had to save
it and send later, that's what happened.  My appologies.

  Please address queries to me, not Al Rubottom

  I can be contacted by e mail: steiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                           fax: 00 64 9 817 6482
However, as it is summer here (down under) we may be at the beach, so
replies may not be prompt.
       Elizabeth Steiner