[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: San Francisco Center for the Book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: San Francisco Center for the Book
- From: sfcb <info@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 12:52:00 -0800
- Message-id: <199712262056.MAA15932@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hi bobbie -- 300 de Haro in San Francisco, 94103, 415 565 0545
we'll be open from 12 noon to 3 on jan 2; from 4 to 7 on jan 4; then we'll
be operational but putting up an exhibition jan 5-12; exhibition opens on
jan 12, reception on friday, january 16, 6 to 8 pm. if you're visiting,
give us a call. classes start up on january 15.
other book places in the bay area: book club of california on sutter, open
weekdays 10-5, open house on mondays 5-7; special collections (6th floor)
main library on polk
'pends on what you're looking for. califia on hawthorne's got great book
-- kathleen burch -- sf center for the book
>Does anyone know the address and phone number of the San Francisco Center for
>the Book? I think that's what it is called. Also any special "book places"
>in the SF Bay area that would be worth visiting.
>Thanks for helping me out.