Re: teflon folders

This is in the realm of urban myth, but I thought I should toss it in. I
have been told that teflon slivers have been used under prisoners'
fingernails to torture and eventually kill them...
        I would guess that, aside from any inherent poisonous attributes,
teflon dust would be as hard on the lungs as silicon and anyone
considering sanding teflon should definitely wear a respirator AND eye
protection. You might want to shower thoroughly when done, also.

Erin Moore
ecmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx