Book of the Month Swap

Name of swap: Book of the Month Swap
Hosted by: Terri Daniels
Email: TLDaniels@xxxxxxx
Due Date: arrive by last day of the month

Details:

* Send 5 books, get 5 books back. $3 for priority postage and SAML. There are
NO sign-ups for this swap. You just email me for my address and make sure your
books arrive here by the last day of the month. If your books miss the
deadline, I'll just hold them for the next month. You don't have to play every
month, just the months you choose.

* Each month will have an *optional* theme. If the theme doesn't excite you
but you've made some great books, send them in.
FEBRUARY (due Feb. 28) - VOYAGES (travel, inspired by Nick Bantock, see
Mar/April  97 issue of Somerset Studio)
MARCH (due Mar. 31) - COPTIC binding (see instructions in Keith Smith's Non-
Adhesive Binding 1 [pg. 174] or Handmade Books and Cards by Jean Kropper
[pg.103] - try your library if you don't have these books) - and remember the
theme is optional! :-)
APRIL (due April 30) - TIME (your interpretation of this theme, any kind of
structure)
MAY (due May 31) - STAB-BOUND books (Japanese or otherwise, any topic)

* Your books must have some content - it could be poetry, quotes, song lyrics,
a story, etc. AND/OR be illustrated in some way, such as rubber stamps, clip
art, collage, etc. Please take some time and effort with your books. For some
good examples, see:
http://members.aol.com/callicrowe
http://members.aol.com/callibeth/bookswap/

* If you have any questions or suggestions for future themes, please email me
at TLDaniels@xxxxxxxx

Terri