[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Box- o -Bookworks-call for work
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Box- o -Bookworks-call for work
- From: Candace Cedotal <redstic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 09:16:05 -0600
- Message-id: <199802011516.HAA18628@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>You are invited to contribute an edition (125 copies) of a small bookwork
>(from postage stamp size to maximum of7x81/2 inches)to the June issue of the
>ISCA. Due date May 15th. Quarterly. Please visit our homepage at:
>for information about the International Society of Copier Artists
>Contributing artists will receive a copy of the book issue.
Does one have to be a subscriber to participate?